Monday, July 2, 2012

Vacations wear me out

Being home feels good!  Vacations are exhausting!  We were gone about 2 1/2 weeks and enjoyed every minute of it.

I'm not going to lie, it was hard making smart food choices!  My mom was having her entire kitchen remodeled...that meant lots of pizza and other eating out.  I was worried about the scale.

I came home last night, and decided to wait till the end of the week to step on the scale officially.  (It's that time of the month and I ALWAYS sway up a few pounds thanks to mother nature!)  I'm guessing I'll probably be about where I was when I left.

Good, that I'm not up a super lot.
Bad, because I'm tired of putting around.

In other news, I bought a new app for my phone.  An app that I am hoping will get me to love running again....we shall see.  (Because we all know that the app doesn't "run" by itself, it's going to require ME to get up and tie my shoes and run.  Oh boy....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...