Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Suckin' it up

What do you do after you have an emotional break down yesterday?

You pull yourself together, and you do what you've been doing.  You suck it up.

And that is exactly what I did today.  I'm not going to pretend that it was easy to get on the treadmill today.  But I did it.  And really, I'm glad that I did it (now that I'm done).



I'm tired.  My knee is aching (and being iced).  But I'm glad I was able to be stronger than my scale.

Speaking of scale...it truly is gone for a month.  Jason took them and hid them from me.

A quick side note regarding the supportive texts, emails, phone calls, FaceBook messages, and bloodspot messages:  THANK YOU.  I may, or may not, have posted a link to this blog for selfish reasons.  You see, I was down in the dumps and needed a little support.  I appreciate that you came through for me!  It means so much to know I can be lifted up by so many!  Thank you.  I mean it.

Another side note:  if any of you are using mapmyrun or myfitnesspal....ADD ME!  I love friends.  :)
Mapmyrun user ID:  alishabowling
Myfitnesspal user ID:  alishabowling

(I try to make it pretty simple to find me!)  :)

So now that I've got my run in for the day.....what are YOU going to do for yourself?  Maybe you're going to take the stairs instead of the elevator; maybe you're going to drink more water; maybe you're going to say no to a delicious dessert; maybe you're going to go for a walk after dinner; maybe you're an animal and you're going to run a marathon...(Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear about it...)

2 comments:

  1. You inspired me make some changes in my life, too. I will drink more water, eat better, say no to delicious desserts.......you rock! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Angie! Little, yet consistent changes are what can make all the difference....we can learn together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...