Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Once to small...now just right

So if you remember, two months ago I went on a cruise.  (A surprise cruise, for my 30th birthday!)

Because I only had 2 weeks to get ready for it by the time I found out about the cruise, I was rushing around to find summer clothes.  I ended up going to Old Navy for a lot of it.  However, I didn't have time to actually try anything on.  I just guessed and brought them home.

Mostly, I guessed good.  There was, however, one pair of capris that I guess too small.

Okay, not just too small....but literally can't pull them up over my thighs small.

So, I bagged them up and hung them on my door to return after the cruise.

Well, weeks turn into months.  The bag was still sitting there.  After feeling a little more confident in my body because all my regular clothes were fitting way lose, I thought I'd reach in the bag and give it a try...


They fit....NOT EVEN A MUFFIN TOP!!!  
Today, they fit.

Bottoms:  Capris from Old Navy, size:  Medium
Top:  Alabama Football t-shirt, size:  Medium


1 comment:

  1. That's amazing!! Great job, maybe you should keep a goal pair of pant laying around all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...