Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Make everyday count

So things are moving...slowly but surely.

180.6 was my weight today.  That puts me down 1.7 pounds for the week.

Not as much as I'd hoped for, but I also haven't been doing EVERYTHING IN MY POWER this past week.

These next few weeks, things will be different.  I am heading out for a boating trip this week and then the next 2 weeks are going to be unusual.  I won't be home most of the time, that scares me.  I eat better when I have control of my surroundings.

By the time I get back to my own home, June will be over.  I don't want to still be stuck in the 80's in July...I have a lot of work to do before I head back to school in the end of August.  To accomplish that, I have to make every day count.

So that's where I'm going to start...

Today is going to count!

11 more pounds until I rejoin the FaceBook world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...