Saturday, September 1, 2012

Epic fail.

I gave in to hunger last night.
I gave in to Cafe Rio hunger last night.

I am paying for it today!!!!!
(both on the scale, and in the bathroom.)

I'm mad at myself because I have been so good and yesterday I just over did it. It's just another example of how I have so much more to accomplish and learn. I want to be able to eat out occasionally, but not gorge myself when I do.

I guess I still can't trust this fat girl inside of me. You know, the one who wanted to eat an entire pork salad AND a key lime pie. (and maybe even had a few pork barbacoa nachos.)

Yes. Epic fail described my night perfectly!

Today is a new day, and I'm putting yesterday where it belongs...in the past! Time to refocus and do what I know I need to do.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading blog posts like this one. its nice to remember that others are human too. And they make mistakes just like I do. Thank you so much for sharing to hard times and the good times. Its inspiring!!!

    Ps.. keep up the good work! You are doing awesome! We are the same height and you are helping me to see where I can be if I keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you had to pay in the bathroom! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...