So now I get to share with you 7 facts about myself...
- I live as a married, single-mom for most of the week (while my husband works 350+ miles away) to 3 beautiful children...Tata who is 8, Red Kitty who is almost 6, and Bubba who is almost 1 1/2.
- I am in my 3rd semester of nursing school and LOVING it!
- I am still trying to enjoy running. There are days when it takes all I have just to finish a run without calling it quits early!
- I am NOT a morning person. Never have been! Ever since I got mono in high school, I have always been a sleeper-inner. (And yes. I got mono in high school...smoochy, smoochy)
- I played fast pitch softball in high school, I was a pitcher. Loved it! I miss playing so much and hope to find a slow pitch co-ed team in the next year to join up with.
- I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood. They are pretty much the only shows I will make time for!
- I have some major things on my bucket list that I want to accomplish! Just a few: hiking King's peak (highest peak in Utah), visit all 50 states, dip my toes in the Mediterranean Sea, visit Hawaii, go zip lining, go sky diving, drive a lambourghini (preferably an orange one!), RUN an entire marathon, complete the Utah Grand Slam (4 Utah marathons within a year) are just a few on the list...
So there ya have it, just a little about me. Thanks for nominating me ladies so you could learn a little more about me!