Monday, September 17, 2012

Start fresh

It's a new week!

Which is a good thing after a disastrous weekend!  Looking back, it probably wasn't THAT bad because I'm still down for the week.  But really, I should have done a lot better!

But I'm not gonna should all over myself this morning.  It's over and done with.  I'm moving on.  And you should too!

So today I started the week off with a little kickboxing.  It was my first attempt at it.  Some of the gals I live around get together in the EARLY BUTT CRACK OF DAWN and do a kick box workout.  This was my first time going.

Have I mentioned I am NOT, NOT, NOT a morning person!?!  Because I'm not!

But I set my alarm for 5:50 to give me just enough time to dress, brush my teeth, and throw on a hat.  At 6am we started our workout outside at the park just down from my house.  It was a good time.  My heart was pumping, and I was sweating!

Now it's 9am, I have one workout in.  2 still left to do...and I'm gonna be a food nazi for the next entire week!  (EVEN THROUGH THE WEEKEND!)

Still on today's agenda:

  • 10K runner app (week 9 day 1....20 min run / 3 min walk / 20 min run)
  • Zumba class tonight (hr long)
Come next Monday I WILL see 159 on that scale!  I don't care how hard I have to push this body!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...