Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Morn

Can you believe it is September?  ya.  Me either.

My goals for this month are simple:


  • Get back on track with running a minimum of 3 times per week!
  • Add back in Zumba from home and 30 DS
I figure, if I can add in that much exercise again I should witness the scale moving.  I'm not aiming for anything absurd...I'd like to lose 9 pounds in September.  Or rather, I'd like to see at least 159.9 by October 1st.  

Seems doable and exciting to me!  :)  Now to put my plan into action.  Going to make a workout calendar today to hold myself accountable.

Remember the definition of insanity.  (Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.)  Well, I'm changing it up to hopefully get an awesome outcome!  Are you?

1 comment:

  1. Let me kmow what you did to make a workout calendar.. I need to do one but have no clue where to start.. =0) Keep up the good work!

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...