Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cravings

Does your body have cravings?  No, not the food ones.  I'm talking about exercise cravings...

I have noticed over the last 2 weeks that I become super anxious on days that I don't get enough exercise!  Sundays are usually my "off" days.  Sometimes I'll go for a leisurely walk, sometimes I won't.  Usually I find myself getting a little "crabby" (to put it nicely).  I wasn't able to pin point the reason until just recently.

Even yesterday I had a very short fuse until I found my way onto my treadmill.  I'm realizing there are so many other benefits to working out that I had been missing for so long!

Seriously, my body literally screams at me to push it a little harder.
Then, it thanks me with all it's sore muscles.

Push yourself today a little more than you did yesterday...I promise you won't regret it!

My plan:  Complete Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (day 3) AND I get to Zumba tonight...can't wait!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally! You are feeling that itch to walk, run, do something besides sitting on the couch watching Biggest Loser on Netflix. :) I think that is your body saying how much it loves to be exercised. A good sign girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...