Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Springing for Steps!

So all throughout March, I've been tracking my miles.  I wanted to focus on putting in the activity.  Yesterday was the last day of March, and I tracked my last #MarchingForMiles.



Can I just say, I was kind of impressed with myself, 57 miles in March.  If you look at the picture above, you'll notice my activity has double each and every month since January.  Not too shabby!

I have decided to continue tracking, and have made a little spreadsheet on Google Docs in case anyone wants to push themselves this month.  I will be referencing the sheet weekly, reminding people to track their activity.

You might be asking, what activity is acceptable to track?  ANY.  I did this last month, and some people tracked every step they took all month long and logged that.  Others tracked swimming and biking miles.  Some tracked only running or walking.

It is 100% up to you.  The key:  decide how many miles you'll go....then get to work!

While I think it would be awesome to double my mileage again this month...alas, my training does not have me doing that.  So based on what I'm scheduled to stick with for my training, I'm committing to 75 miles.

I would love for you to join with me!  Click HERE and it will take you to the spreadsheet.  You can put your initials...or your real name...or just your first name.

I promise, it will put a spring in your step.  Don't forget to use the hashtag #SpringingForSteps so I can cheer you all along!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...