Thursday, April 17, 2014

Eating My Feelings


Yep, this has been me for the last 3 or 4 days.
I'm not even going to pretend.
It hasn't been pretty.
I think the only thing I haven't eaten is the dog food...

My emotions have been whack-a-doodle for this week.
Some because of stuff happening.
Some because of frustrations about things not happening.

Rather than face things, I've jumped head first into all things delicious bad.

I finally stepped on the scale to face the music. 
It was bad.
Like SUUUUUUUUUPER bad.
Like I can't even post it today because I'm too embarrassed.

But.  I've promised to stay accountable.
So tomorrow, come good or bad, Fitness Friday will be happening.

But I'm going to be drinking an entire lake of water today 
and drinking green smoothies in hopes of doing some damage control.

What should this tell you?
I'm more human than I wish I were. 
Because once again, my knees hurt from falling down.
Taking 4 steps forward is frustrating when the next moment 
you are taking 302942039482039 steps backward.

Please excuse me, I've got to force myself out the door for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...