Saturday, August 6, 2011

Who am I?

There is so much to who I am at this point.  First and foremost, I am a mother to the 3 most incredible children ever!  My oldest, Tata, is 6 almost 7.  My middle, Monkey, is 4 soon to be 5.  My baby is Con Man.  He's almost 4 months.  (Obviously I am not sharing their names to keep them safe...)  :)

Not only am I a mother, but I am a single mama right now.  Last October, while I was violently sick with Big C, Mr. B lost his job.  (The job that moved us away from all our family and friends!)  I was working, making hardly anything, as we searched for a new job for him.  7 LONG months went by with nothing!  Finally he got an interview, and eventually a job offer.  He is now working for Michelin Tires, and is back in training in South Carolina.  After training, he will be placed somewhere in the greater 48 states.  We literally have no clue where he will be yet...we should find out in less than a week.

So you might be wondering how long this has been going on??  Since June.  I had Big C in April.  That meant Mr. B had a whole month and a half to spend with us before leaving.

It's been rough.

If that were the end of the story, that would be hard enough...right?  Well, it's not.

Instead of meeting up with Mr. B in some random city when he's done with training...the kids and I are going to be staying put.  I am entering nursing school this fall and I have 2 years of it ahead of me!  It might sound crazy to some, but it's something I have to do for me.

So technically, I am married...I just never see my husband.  And along this tough road, I've decided to make it my mission to get healthy!  (Great time to start, right?!)

But, as hard as it is...I'm making it work!  (And I'm not quitting now!)

So that's me, in a quick nut shell.  Welcome to my crazy life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...