Monday, August 1, 2011

Up, up, and away

Yep, I was up this morning. (178.6)

Although, I think my scale was off before.  (I mean it, that's not an excuse!)

I did struggle yesterday with eating.  But I think I tried to reign myself in for the most part.  I sucked on the exercise end though.  I had no motivation what-so-ever to work out!

Today is turning out to be much like yesterday.  All I can do is sit.  I put a load of laundry in.  That's about it.  I know I need to get up and do more.  I know I am being ridiculous.  But I can't help myself right now.  I need to get past this...

Here's my plan:
-30 min of exercise today, no if's, and's, or but's!
-Finish playing the pity game
-Focus on making me better
-Focus on my kids to make me better
-Drink tons of water between now and bed
-Find something to laugh about

Maybe that will pull me out of this?  It's sad that something so not-weight-related is having such an effect on me wanting to lose weight.

ENOUGH.

I still have 1/2 a day today and I will make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...