Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weekly stuff

Today was weekly weigh in.  And I made it!  I was down!  Down another 2.4 to be exact!!  That takes my grand total on WW to 25 pounds!!

And, I got another award for hitting that mark!  Who knew!?  :)

Today feels good.  I'm going to keep my game up.

Quick side note.  I found a blog that features people sending in pictures with their "why" for losing weight.  I loved it!  Some of them were funny.  Others heart breaking.  It made me think about what my "why" is.  I mean obviously I want to get healthy for my kids.  And obviously there is a vain part of me that wants to look better.  But really, I want to know what the driving factor is this time.  I'm still pondering it, but when I figure it out, I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...