Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hi.

I'm still here.

It's been a busy week!  Lots going on around here.  Kids are just about ready to start school again...Tata will be in 1st GRADE!  (When did she get so old?)  And Monkey will be entering her 2nd year of Preschool.  They are bouncing off the walls!!

Me, well I'm just trying to stay a float.

Do you ever have those moments when you start convincing yourself you're in a weight loss slump?  I was trying to tell myself I had hit a plateau while in the shower this morning.  Um, hello!?  That couldn't be further from the truth!  But I guess the greedy side of me likes to wake up each morning and see a significant weight loss.  Frankly, that just doesn't happen.  It takes the small losses each day to add up to the grand total!

I worked out for a good hour this morning, I didn't want to.  But I did it anyway!  And, I felt good after!  I've got another hour + tonight.  I'm pushing real hard this week because I'm SO CLOSE to my 50 pounds lost after having Con Man.  I hope I see that number on the scale this week...for the record, it's 172.9.  Wish me luck!

(And guess what, if I hit that number...it would mean I'm INCHES away from the 60's...oh boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...