Friday, August 5, 2011

Another good day.

Things are progressing.  I'm feeling pretty good for the most part.  I didn't get any exercise in yesterday.  I had a busy day with getting kids all ready to go back to school.  (And getting myself ready to go back!)  I didn't even wear my pedometer.  (I can't find it!!!  I'm searching for it today!)

I thought I would share my WW weight tracker.  Here's a screen shot of it!


I have been struggling to figure out what I want to set my "Goal Weight" at.  I want to give myself a bit of wiggle room so I can maintain Lifetime.  I was given some advice to set my goal weight at the highest weight I would be comfortable seeing...during the holidays, on vacation, that time of the month...the very highest I would be okay with.  I do have a bit until I HAVE to set my goal weight.  When I set it, I have to be more than 5 pounds away and it has to be with in my healthy range.  My healthy range goes from 128-160.  I keep telling myself to stop shooting for what I weighed in high school (140ish) just incase I can't get there after having 3 kids and a decade.  But truthfully, that is where my heart is at.  I am leaning towards setting my goal weight at 152.  That would mean that on WW I would have lost 50 pounds!  And 150 is the very most I want to see on the scale.  If I set it at that weight, that means according to my scale today I have 23 pounds to go!  I can SO do this!  I am on the downward hump now...

Today I have a lot of running around and a LOT of cleaning to do!  I'm trying to get everything ready for the new school years for everyone since we are just about a week away from starting!  I realized I haven't really updated everything going on in my life as of late.  (Trust me, it's a lot!)  I'll take time later today or tomorrow to do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...