Friday, December 28, 2012

Home, sweet home!

We spent a wonderful holiday up away from home. We quite enjoyed ourselves! We stuffed out faces with delicious food, surrounded ourselves with those we love most, and spent time commemorating the reason for the season! (Pictures to come...)

But today, today wiped me out! Today was pack up and head home day. And because we have to take two cars to fit our dogs, that mean I HAD to drive. (And I couldn't sleep.) boo.

And believe me, I wanted to sleep!!!

But alas, thanks to the windows being rolled down, my children made it home safely! (As Popsicles, but safe nonetheless!)

I'll detail our happenings a little more, and share my plan for getting back on track after mindless eating for the last week. Check back tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...