Monday, January 2, 2012

Don't Stop!

I'm not stopping, are you?

I made it through the holidays.  Not sure entirely where my weight is, I know I'm still somewhere in the 160's...probably the high 160's, but at least it's not the 70's.  

I didn't do as well as I wanted through the holidays....shoot, I haven't done as well as I wanted for months now.  But I haven't stopped.

I am re-focusing.  Being strict with my point counting.  And tossing all the garbage food in my house TODAY!  

I turn the big 3-0 in almost 4 months...I'm determined to start my 30's off with a bang!  I'm determined to begin 30 at a healthy weight, one where I feel good about myself.

This weeks movin activity:  Just Dance 3.  I'll let ya know how it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...