Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 2

Yesterday I ate well.  I hit the grocery store and stocked up on all the foods I should be eating.

Then.  I ate only those foods!

Also, I wore my pedometer the whole rest of the day.  I didn't end as close to 10,000 as I would have liked...actually, not even close.  But at least I know where I started.  Yesterday I had 5899 steps, equivocating to 1.86 miles walked just in my day-to-day walking.

My goal for today was to have more.....to increase my steps, and be as good with my eating.

Eating has been good so far.  Steps....I'm above yesterdays mark, but not by much!  I can see where I'm lacking.  Tomorrow I'm going to add in a walk I think.

Hopefully by the end of this week I'll see some movement on the scale in a direction that won't bring tears. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job! My eating has been pretty good...but I still snack on a few chips here and there! ha. Rob got me a pedometer for Christmas and I'm never close to 10,000! I guess I need to work harder! Good job so far! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...