Thursday, October 20, 2011

What does it look like?

I made it to weigh in today at WW after all.  
And can I say, I am SO GLAD I DID!!

Today I hit another couple milestones.
First:  I hit my 2nd 10% on WW.
Second:  I have now lost over 70 pounds since my biggest!  SEVENTY!

I weighed in at 162.8
That is 2.8 away from "healthy"! 

So, to give you an idea of what SEVENTY POUNDS looks like, I give you:

That's right, a baby polar bear weighs about 70 pounds!

Or..

How about a fireplace?  Wanna strap that to your back and load that around with you all day every day?

No?  Okay, well how about this one...
That's right!  A Florida Panther weighs approximately 70 pounds!

Or...some might say I've been just full of hot air:

A large tank of helium = 70 pounds

How about this friendly bird:

I have lost more than this bird weighs.

Guess how much this scooter weighs...

70 pounds!

Lastly:


A 10 year old girl weighs on average 70 pounds.
I freaking lost a 10 year old girl!

SEVENTY POUNDS!

Stay tuned...next week I'll be setting my "lifetime" goal with weigh watchers.  
I still have a hard time believing it is me, that I accomplished this.
I tend to talk it down sometimes.  
I tend to brush off the compliments.
That is, until I have a jaw dropping moment when I hit a milestone like this!
70 FREAKING POUNDS!

And really...the 150's right around the corner.
Can that be?
My husband won't even know who I am...he has NEVER seen me in the 150's.
Oh boy.  Sometimes I have to pinch myself.
Is this real?  Am I dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...