Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Snail

Man I feel like I've been losing weight at a snail's pace!  IRRITATING!

I know why too, I just haven't been able to do much about it.

Why, you might ask?

I haven't been exercising.  DUH!  But, I've still been sticking with my WW and that's been my only saving grace!  I think I will be down tomorrow...at least my scale finally showed me down today!  (Seriously, it feels like I've been in the same spot for a month!!)

(But it could be worse...I could be going up....GASP!)

I recognize this is a LIFE CHANGE!  That is what it has become for me.  (And for my family!)  The kids are seeing healthier dinners (most of the time).  Tata has a healthier lunch packed for school.  I am determined to do all I can to break the fat-cycle and keep them healthy!!

So, I will keep focusing on the food...and I am planning to add in my exercise.

Actually, I have BIG plans.  (I'll share later...)  But it all starts with a plan....right?

Now please excuse me, I have to set my plan into action!  :)

P.S.  What's for dinner at your house tonight??  Mine?  I'm trying out a new potato soup recipe, I'll let you know how it goes...but it smells delish already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...