Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pluggin in.

Right now our family is on a bit of a roller coaster with some things happening with my son.  Don't really want to go into too much detail on this blog (since it's public) (and since I detailed it fully on our family blog).

The reason I mention it is because typically when I'm on a roller coaster like this, I throw caution in the wind and get careless with my eating.  I'm not going to lie, it might have happened yesterday.  I might have ignored all that I've learned to this point.  I'm not sure the scale damage it did.  I would say that I'll find out tomorrow, but I might have to miss my weekly WW weigh in.

The thing I have learned is that life happens.  And through life, we have to live.  So I might have turned to food last night for a bit of comfort.  But today my head is on straight again.  I post this to acknowledge that I am not perfect along this journey.  And I don't expect to become that way.  I make mistakes with life, with food, with people all the time.  The important thing I take from it all is learning from those moments so I can become a better person along the way.

So here's to the roller coaster we call life...CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...