Monday, July 25, 2011

Home

I'm home! It's been 2 weeks since I've been on MY scale. I was super ghetto and went into Bed, Bath, and Beyond a few times during my stay with Jason. I also used my moms last night. But I'm never sure until I am on my own scale. I got home this evening. I weighed in 1.6 higher than my 180.6. Not bad. Especially since that is a night weigh in and I'm always higher then.

As for looking back at my time away. I did good. I wasn't perfect with eating or working out. But I feel good about the efforts. I don't feel I sacrificed things I wanted, I don't feel I over indulged, I don't feel I was a work out freak. I think I did well. And if I can drop a bit by Thursday's WW weigh in, I'd be even more thrilled!! :)

Tomorrow morning will tell me right where im at, I'm just happy it's not a +6 or something horrible like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...