Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Feelin' Good

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to log on here because I was driving most of the day.

I weighed in early yesterday (Monday), my normal weigh in days are Thursdays...so it had only been 4 days since my last weigh in.  I didn't know what to expect.

BUT.....before we left, I ran and weighed in at WW.  It was GOOD!  :)  I more than hit my 10%!!  Although, I didn't collect my key chain because that will give me something to stay good for while I am on vacation for 2 weeks!  I'm down 53 pounds from when I began this crazy journey.  And what's better...I haven't seen this number on the scale in over 6+ years.  (Truthfully I can't remember exactly when it was...sometime after I was married to when I was pregnant with Mikayla.)

HOORAY for new milestones on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...