Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sicker than sick

All yesterday I felt pretty crummy.  Truthfully, I've had something since Sunday that I couldn't shake. But yesterday was by far the worst.

I couldn't figure out why I was so nauseous.  I even took a pregnancy test, just to be sure.  (NO.  I'm not pregnant...THANKFULLY!)

Then yesterday afternoon, like clock work, 2 of my kids started puking NON-STOP and I joined them in the fun.  That meant half our family was down and out for the count.

It was bad.  BAAAAAAD.

Jason took on Bubba and his puking because I couldn't be there to help him when I had to run to the bathroom for myself every 30 seconds.  Never in my life have I been so violently sick.

By about 4am the puking stopped, but tummys are still uneasy this morning.

On the bright side, the scale dropped like crazy.  I saw 196 this morning and am down over 2 lbs from just Monday.  Here's hoping the bug we had is gone completely, and that I can keep the scale dropping for the next few days!

(Next weigh in day will be Sunday since I will be MIA next week, enjoying boating at my favorite place on earth...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...