Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vlog

Big congratulations to the winner of our contest!!!
Random.org helped us decide....

And #42 was Carrie!
You are SO amazing! I am so glad Shorty married Bam so I could know you! In 2013 I will tackle my weight issues. I will spend more time with my littles.

Please send me an email at inprogressforgood@hotmail.com with your address and I'll get your new running belt in the mail!



I thought today it would be fun for you to hear and see the "real" me.  
Enjoy!


Don't forget, you can still vote for me over at Healthline.com!

best health blogs 2012
Healthline


2 comments:

  1. Went 5 miles this morning, didn't want to at all! When the alarm went off at 5:00am it was my exercise pants didn't dry during the night, it's too cold, I can take a day off, etc., etc. 15 minutes later I was on the treadmill and completed my run for the day - thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Yay for me! And yay for you!! Let me tell you why your blog is becoming more well known. Because YOU are an inspiration to people. Yes, your story is inspiring, yes, your weight loss journey is inspiring, but it is YOU, Alisha, who is so inspiring. I feel stronger and more capable every day just by reading what you have to say. I literally cried through your Vlog post yesterday because I'm so moved by how real and genuine you are. THAT is what makes people flock to you. I've told Shorty things better always work out with her and Bam, because if not, we'll miss her. I'm keeping Bam and you guys! Okay, okay, I tease, but really, I love your family! I'm so glad they got married so I could gain another family to love and learn from!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...