Monday, January 14, 2013

Stress

First off, huge thanks to all the wonderful texts/emails/comments about our big announcement!  It warmed my heart!  I have gotten behind on my emails, but I plan to respond to each of your dear messages...

So I took a little blogging break.  I needed it.

I needed to clear my head.  But mostly, I needed sleep.  And lots of it!

I'm in stress mode.

This week I start back at school.  My LAST SEMESTER of nursing school.

Cue stress.  Cue worry.  Cue no life!

This semester would be hard enough on its own, now throw in a little extra and I've been freaking out.  I can barely make it through the days now without crashing in bed at 7pm or without laying by the toilet in utter nausea.  How am I going to add in school again?

I had an emotional breakdown.  (Read:  I had 439847259382794 emotional breakdowns.)  I had to enter back into real life.  The life where my husband leaves for work Monday, and returns sometime later on in the week.  (It varies.)  I realized all the weight is back on my shoulders.  I realized my house was a disaster.

Seriously people, D.I.S.A.S.T.E.R.  My poor kids come into my room in the mornings to scrounge through the piles and piles of clean clothes on my floor.  You know, the piles that have been sitting there, waiting to be folded.  Oh.  You don't have those?

Let's just say, to make it through the next 3 1/2 months....it's going to take everything I've got!

So while this week is going to be full of stress, I've decided to face it head on.  Today, the laundry WILL get folded.  Today I WILL get out the door for a quick 3 mile run.  (Remember...I have a half marathon on Saturday...)  Today I WILL get out of bed.  Today I WILL get dressed.

As the week progresses (as the next few months progress) I have to break things down and take them a day at a time.  I can't let myself get worked up (hormones anyone?).  I'm worried about a lot of things...finances, school, this pregnancy, moving, finding a job while being huge and pregnant.  This list could go on and on and on.

But honestly, I feel I've rambled enough.  So for today, I'm going to focus on those 4 things...
*Get out of bed!
*Get dressed!
*Fold the laundry!
*Go for a run!

What do you plan on tackling today?  Let's make today a success and cross SOMETHING off our to-do list!

1 comment:

  1. After studying your article you have to understand what I actually have written here. what type of fruit is an apple This one is being written once you have a proposal from you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...