Thursday, September 1, 2011

Officially Awesome

I weighed in this morning at WW.

A-mazing!

I am now officially in the 60's and it feels so dang good!  169.0!  MAN, it feels good to be in a new set of "10's"...real good!  It's hard to believe that I'm only 9 little pounds away from being "healthy."

In another few pounds I will be at my 2nd 10% lost for WW since starting in May of this year.

I am so happy I broke into the 60's right before Lake Powell...remember, I'm going boating...I'll be in a swimming suit for 2 days straight...ugh.  Even with all the weight I've lost, I'm still not all that confident about my new body.  It's not what it used to be, even when I was at this weight years ago.  I guess that's what 3 kids and a decade will do to a girl!  Hopefully I can "fake" my confidence and enjoy myself, I've worked hard to lose this weight.

I promise, pictures are coming...you'll love it!  But for now, I'm trying to pack for camping at Lake Powell, trying to finish ridiculous amounts of homework, and trying to get my house spick and span...

So sorry if the pictures aren't up until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...