Thursday, September 22, 2011

PHEW.

It was a great day today at WW!  Remember that 4.2 I GAINED last week?

Well, I almost lost all of it this week....I'm talking -4.0 POUNDS!

How, you ask?

It's a secret.  But since we are friends, I will let you in on it.  But you have to promise, PROMISE, to try it!  And you have to promise to tell EVERYONE you know...

Exercise!  (3 times this week!)  Tracking points (or counting calories if you aren't doing WW)!  Lots of water!

Try it, I bet you have an awesome week too...

So here's the exact exercise I did:
Thursday:  ran 4.5 miles
Sunday:  ran 1.2 miles
Wednesday:  ran 2.1 miles

I stayed within my points each day.  And all that equaled a -4.0 this week!

If that's not motivating for this next week, I don't know what is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...