I've been busy in pretty much every aspect of my life. Here's the recap:
- SCHOOL: Studied my tail off for a massive nursing test. (YES! They are all massive!) (This particular test have a very low passing rate...as far as I can tell only about 5 people actually passed...luckily, I was one!)
- ME PROGRESS: I've been a stickler this week to stay on track with my planned runs!
- Monday I ran the 3 miles I already talked about (splits 8:50, 11:08, 10:03)
- Tuesday I ran 8 laps around my little neighborhood for a total of 3.03 miles (splits 9:37, 9:50, 9:27)
- Wednesday I took the day off from running...I was out at school ALL. DAY. LONG. Then, last night I was invited to a coed softball game. I played fast pitch softball in high school and LOVED it. And have MISSED IT! So I jumped at the opportunity! (And I even got a hit!)
- Thursday (today) I started the morning off with 3.18 mile walk with the hubby up the mountain behind our house (in 57:47 minutes). It was a cool morning and loved feeling Fall! After that I hit the pavement running....I ran 3 miles (splits 9:21, 10:09, 11:00). My hip was a bit sore and my hamstrings were tight from the uphill walk earlier...but I FINISHED!!
- MY PLAN: Tonight...I'll be headed to Zumba for an hour! Tomorrow I've got a 5 mile run planned and then 2 hours of Zumba tomorrow night. The Zumba is the Party in Pink to raise money for breast cancer awareness and I'm pumped about it! :) The run, on the other hand, scares the crap out of me. Running is so mental! And I need to get my head on straight during my run tomorrow. It's been 5 years since I ran 5+ miles! 5 YEARS! And before my marathon training, I don't think I had ever run 5 miles! So tomorrow I'll be stepping up to the plate again....ready to face the anxiety of the 5 mile fear!
Wish me luck!
Now...what's YOUR PLAN for the rest of this week? How are YOU going to make a step in the RIGHT direction? Maybe it's a walk? Or a bike ride? But seriously, do me a favor......DO SOMETHING FOR YOU! You deserve a healthy body. You really do!