Monday, October 8, 2012

1/2 Training and October goals

I've finally figured out my 1/2 training schedule.  
Here is what my October looks like...


I didn't get out yesterday for my run, so I'll be doing 3 miles today and tomorrow.
Wednesday's I always have the day off because it ends up being a LONG day out at school!
Saturday's are also rest days because I have 12 hours clinicals.

At the beginning of each month, I'll post the calendar for accountability.
If you don't see me posting about my 1/2 training....feel free to call me out on it!

I need to do this, and my goal is to finish it in 2:30.  (Scary!!!)
I know the only way I'll get there is consistently training....

Now onto October goals!
I'm at the point that I'm ready to commit to saying:
BY HALLOWEEN I WILL SEE THE 40's ON MY SCALE!




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to cheer with you when you hit the 140s!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your runs!! I just started the 5k-10k app

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...