Monday, June 4, 2012

Survived the weekend

I made it through this past weekend.  It was a pretty successful and busy weekend, if I do say so myself.

I even played homemaker for a while and made a little of this...



and a little of that....


You can read more about "this" on my family blog here, but the jam was delish!  And a little comment on "that"....dangerous!  For those that don't know me, I'm a cookie dough fein!  I am not going to lie, when I went to bed last night I was worried!  And this morning, I couldn't wait until tomorrow...I had to step on the scale and see the damage done.  Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I thought.  I'm down a little right now from last Tuesday.  This boosts my excitement and motivation to do well today.  (Why do I base my emotions on the silly number on the scale?)  (I'm really going to have to ponder that question for another post later...)

The bad news of the weekend:  I had to take my fuel band off for a few days because my skin was raw.  You see, I have a weird skin condition...or maybe allergy.  I get ridiculously itchy bumps all over my skin where metal touches the skin.  I use cortisone cream most of the time...that, combined with removing the fuel band at nights has helped keep the issue in check.  Only, Friday night...I forgot to take the fuel band off before bed.  So I allowed my wrist some healing time.  But, it's back on today...and I'm already tracking.  :)

Hope the weekend was a success for all....keep working on becoming the person you are destined to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...