Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Accountability

Jason and I weighed in yesterday.  I'll be honest, I hoped for a bigger loss.
(And I know Jason did too.)

But the reality is, we can't have a month like January every single month.
And the truth is, we will keep plugging along.
Some months will give us a bigger loss than others, but eventually we will get where we want to be.
And it's not like there is a deadline.
These changes are changes we are making in our lives (hopefully forever!).

So....the results:

February STARTING numbers:
Alisha--
Weight: 192.1
Fat Mass: 80.2
Lean Mass: 111.9

Jason--
Weight:  269.8
Fat Mass:  91.2
Lean Mass:  178.6

ENDING numbers for the month:
Alisha--
Weight:  187.2
Fat Mass:  72.8
Lean Mass:  114.4

Jason--
Weight:  264.2
Fat Mass:  82.6
Lean Mass:  181.6

What does this all mean?
Alisha lost 7.4 pounds of fat, and gained 2.5 pounds of muscle.
Alisha's overall weight loss for February:  4.9 pounds

Jason lost 8.6 pounds of fat, and gained 3 pounds of muscle.
Jason's overall weight loss for February:  5.6 pounds

(scale used to track this is a Withings scale, HIGHLY recommend it!!!)

I can tell you that at the end of the month there were points that both Jason and I weighed less than we did March 1st.  But that's how the scale works.  It fluctuates each day.  And I want to give an honest reflection of what this journey is like for us.  I would have loved to use a number from a few days earlier to bump up my results.  But there is power in honesty.  And the numbers will come.  So here's to a Sweet March, full of Madness!

Will you join us?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...