Monday, February 8, 2016

Set back

The super bowl + Jason's birthday weekend provided a set back on the scale. I know a lot of it is water weight. We went with some friends to a Japanese Steakhouse Saturday. Then, turned around Sunday and had a HUGE buffet of all things delicious for the Super Bowl. 

Let's just say the scale did not approve this morning. I wanted to cry. But, I picked myself up and kept going. You see, I'm planning to live life during this process. And that means not every week will be a loss. And some weeks will be a gain. But ultimately, I want to have the will power and strength to get back on track right away, and that's what I did today! Just got back from the gym and, have yet again, hit all my Apple Watch goals for the day. 

Keep pushing through the hard with me, we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...