Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Thrive

I'm a huge believer in Thrive.

I was skeptical when I first learned about it. Okay, I was more than skeptical!!!

It took me a while before I accepted the samples offered to me.

However, the first day I tried Thrive I could tell an immediate difference!

I started it on a night shift. And I can't stress to you enough about the energy I had! I didn't drag at all!! Everyone else was hitting that infamous drag of a graveyard and I just kept buzzing around.

I thought it was a fluke. I didn't want to believe that the vitamin, shake, and patch could make that much of a difference.

So I tried it again the next night. 

SAME RESULT!!!!

I ordered my month supply the next day. I've been thriving ever since.

Is it a magic weight loss regimen? No.

I'll be the first to caution you that it is not a lose weight quick kinda thing.

But what it gave me back was my energy! I hadn't felt that good since I was at my lowest.

Have I lost weight on it? Yep! But I fully believe it's because I finally have the energy to WANT this again. I finally have the energy to move more. (And....the appetite suppressant sure helps throughout the day too!)

Today I'm trying the black label.



 It's supposed to be a DFT on steroids. (Also helping my mood, which lets be honest....winter blues happen when it's so frickin cold outside!) 

Today I'm so glad I took a chance again on myself! Be willing to take a chance on yourself. Sure, if you want to try Thrive, I'd love to introduce you to it. But really....I'm talking about ANY chance! Be willing to do something today that lets you take a step forward to the person you want to be!

Today is brand new and fresh. And there's nothing that has happened in your past to take away a SWEET future for you! Make today the day you change something for the better. We can't do the same things day after day and expect different results, that's insanity. 

Today, join me in making different choices. I'll be asking myself "What would the Alisha from last year choose?" And then, I'll do something different! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...