Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Catching up

Man. Life is busy, and it passes quickly!

I've been doing alright. Some days are great, others I need to work harder at.

I've felt like I've been a little stuck, gaining and losing the same 2-3 lbs over the last week or two. I got sick of it this week, so I changed things up a little. 

I added green smoothies back in my meals.

I've already seen the scale drop two days in a row and am 0.2 away from the lowest I've been in years. 

Clearly, I still have a ways to go; but it would be so nice to get out of this set of numbers. Hoping to see the 80's soon. 

If things aren't working for you, don't be afraid to change it up a little! I try not to change things up when everything's working....kind of the whole "don't fix what ain't broken" mentality. But sometimes our bodies get used to what we feed it, or what we are doing. So small (healthy) changes are always a good way to 'shock' your body back into losses. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...