Monday, September 15, 2014

Be the Change

It's time for me to get up.
It's time for me to brush myself off.

I know I've said it before.
And I've hesitated even blogging about it again.
But because I'm honest, and this journey is real, I am putting myself out there.

I am hoping this will be the last time I start over.  
I am hoping this time will be the time things click again.
I am hoping I never have to come to this blog and say I'm sorry for falling off the wagon.  Or I'm sorry for neglecting myself and this blog.  

So for my own sake.  I'm documenting.
Today.
Today is the day I made a big commitment. 
Today is the day I sought out help from others.

I'll go more into everything soon.
But just know, today is real.
Today I'm fighting to get me back.

It's going to be a battle, but I've gotta win.

So I'm off to make a grocery list and give this week 110%.

Today I'm going to live the change I want to be...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back and NEVER stop rying! I am right there with you.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...