Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I run for the bling!

So today I went out for a run.  Shocking, right?

I decided that I still have plenty of time to make this MY year.  The year of Alisha.  The year of health!

So while I was running, I committed to a challenge.  Last year (when I was pregnant) I had friends who did 13 races in '13.  I wanted to do it too...but clearly didn't.

So I'm doing 14 in '14.  I realize I'm a month and a half behind right now.  But I'm GOING to do this. The races can be anything 5k or above.  Some will be virtual ones, but all will include a medal.

Yes, I run for the bling!

I'll be picking up my first BLING Saturday of this week as I fly out to Florida to participate in the Disney Princess Weekend with 3 great and amazing friends!  (Don't worry, we will do a full recap of the weekend for you!)

I'm also registered for a few other races now, and have others on my "to register" list.  Keep track of my progress, ask me about it!  Join me in it!!  And if you know of any awesome races, let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...